My 20-Point Higher Standards Plan of Action
HomeLife's Promise To You
The following is a twenty-point promise; outlining all the steps I will take as your HomeLife Sales Representative to ensure that your home is sold quickly, for the best possible price with the best possible terms.
- Prepare a market analysis of your home.
- List your property on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for maximum exposure.
- List your property at www.HomeLife.com, using our 24 Hour Home Finder.
- Display your property at our HomeLife locations, while also promoting your property to HomeLife staff at marketing meetings.
- Prepare a detailed highlight sheet listing the features, advantages and benefits of your property.
- Help develop your property's "distinct capacity" by touring your property with our professional sales team to determine its principal benefit.
- Place a professional and distinct HomeLife sign on your property.
- Promote the sale of your property throughout your community.
- Communicate to you regularly on all aspects of marketing.
- Provide regular updates regarding market conditions.
- Pre-qualify potential purchasers to save you time.
- Make you aware of all financial alternatives regarding your sale.
- Explain our home warranty program to you.
- Offer moving services to both buyer and seller.
- Communicate with you regularly and give you my "Pledge of Availability".
- Represent you on all offers and negotiate for the Best Possible Price and Terms.
- Provide you with copies of all information relevant to the sale of your property.
- Follow up on all necessary closing details until the money is in your hands and you're ready to move.
- Leave you a copy of My Action Plan.
>> Continue on to... The Listing